- NO REFUNDS for teams who do not show up for scheduled games.
- 50% REFUND, If refund is requested after schedule has been released or 48 hours before the event date.
- Team cancellation 24 hours before start of event will result in no refund being issued.
- WE HOOP will not be obligated to provide refund for cancelled hotel costs if event is unable to proceed.
- There will be no refunds at the door for spectator costs.
**FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED, IF, WE HOOP IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE A COMPLETE DIVISION**
- Schedule Accommodations are not guaranteed!
- Accommodations, if granted will be for one request per one team only.
- Specific game time requests will not be granted. (e.g. 1pm / 3pm). We will consider morning starts, and late starts.
- Coaches who coach multiple age groups may request accommodations, however, must understand that they may coach back to back games. In addition, we encourage that each team have an assistant coach to cover in case of delays.
- Coaches must check-in 45 minutes prior to the start of their first game
- The head coach and his or her assistant coach will receive a coach's admission band. (Bands will not be issued to a second assistant coach, team mom, organizational president, or scorekeepers).
- Coaches who coach more than one team may receive an assistant coaches band per team.
- Bands must be worn the entire length of event; removing will require payment for entry into the venue.
- ONLY 1 COACH CAN STAND DURING GAME
- Coaches must be 18 years of age to obtain coaching band and to sit on team bench
- Players may not enter the facility without their head coach or assistant coach.
- Coaches are expected and required to address unruly parents in their organization. If a coach fails to do so, it may result in removal from the event and future events. Tournament organizers are communicating with each to identify teams and organizations that are not respectful of their events respectively.
- We expect. POSITIVE PARENT PARTICIPATION
- ACCEPT OR REJECT but DISRESPECT the game, officials, staff, coaches and players will not be tolerated.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PROFANITY, VULGARITY and DISRUPTIVE behavior shall be permitted at the games. Any instance will result in removal from the premises with NO REFUND. Any resistance or failure to leave the premises will result in the local authorities being contacted.
- SPECTATOR are not allowed on the game floor or behind the baskets. If you are filming the game, spectators must film from from the sideline area designated for the spectator seating. Please make sure you are not in the way of the players or the officials.