A $50 transaction fee will be deducted from all refunds 60 to 5 days of event.
If refund is warranted after schedule has been released you will receive 50% of your payment back.
Team cancellation 24 hours before start of event will result in no refund issued!
WE HOOP will not be obligated to provide refund for cancelled hotel costs if event is unable to proceed.
There will be no refund at the door for spectator costs.
**FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED, IF, WE HOOP IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE A COMPLETE DIVISION**
- Schedule Accommodations are not guaranteed!!!!
- ONLY ONE SCHEDULE ACCOMMODATION PER TEAM!
- SPECIFIC SCHEDULE TIMES WILL NOT BE HONORED. Example: Team requesting games time at 1pm and 3pm…
- IF you coach three or more teams; this may not be the event may not suit you.
- Coaches must check-in 45 minutes prior to the start of their first game
- Coaches receive no more than 2 coaches per team (state championships, national championships and certified events will be 3)
- Government Issued ID is required to obtain Coaching Bands
- Bands must be worn the entire length of event; removing will require payment for entry into the venue
- ONLY 1 COACH CAN STAND DURING GAME
- Coaches must be 18 years of age to obtain coaching band and to sit on team bench
WE HOOP Officials will speak to both Teams concerning the Spectator Behavior. The coaching staff should speak to disruptive spectator.
If, spectator behavior does not improve, stoppage of play is executed. Spectator has 2 minutes to leave venue, failure will result in a team forfeit.
SPECTATOR STEPS ON THE FLOOR, THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM GYM. CHEER FROM THE STANDS!
Athletes, coaches, administrators, spectators, and all other persons connected directly or indirectly with registered TEAM, shall adhere to the good sportsmanship and the ethics of competition before, during and after all contests in which they participate. Each participating TEAM and its head coach shall be held strictly accountable for unsportsmanlike conduct on the part of its competitors, coaches and spectators.
An athlete, coach, administrator, or spectator who commits an act of malicious and hateful nature toward an official, opponent or any other person attending a WE HOOP event shall be guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct.
If player, spectator or coach is ejected by an official, they must leave the gym immediately. Failure to comply will result in the disqualification of the associated team.
Zero Tolerance Items:
No Aggressive Behavior and No Intimidation to a person within the facility. Non-compliance will result in the immediate Ejection from the Venue and Event
No Profanity – Non-Compliance will result in the immediate Ejection from the Venue and Event